2012-02-18

SPAIN.BARCELONA.ARCHITECTURE

      Barcelona.......Nothing to say about it.. Just love it.

       Forum Building by Herzog & De Meuron - Great form with unexpected moment....... 
       It needs some serious "clean up". 

       Not a normal soffit that you see everyday... it is great.

       With daylight.. it is even better.

   
       Torre Agbar by Jean Nouvel - Colourful and it is smaller than I thought......

       Torre Diagonal Zero Zero - I like this building the most, may be I just like it... White.

       It is a brave design.  Old on the left.. Modern on the right.... What will you do....
       That's how you do it.....It needs a brave and talented designer and a brave client who has
       taste.

       Simple, Simple, Simple,  Barcelona Pavilion....

       It is cool... It makes me wonder do I want wood slot blocking my view in the office?

       Sagrada Familia

       Big bubble in the sky. flying between old and new architecture... That's the end of my day....

No comments:

Post a Comment